Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lost in Appalachia.

We're back, and the shop will be open for normal business hours which are: Tue-Fri 10-6, Sat-Sun 11-4. I'm so sorry if you didn't see our Facebook post about being closed this weekend and ended up driving all the way out only to find my puny, little sign saying we weren't there (look for our page on Facebook). I tried to update my blog from my phone, but we were lost in the mountains with no service, and no directions. Seneca Rocks, West Virginia is beautiful. Only a 4 hour trip. Unless, of course, you get "detoured" onto a one-lane road around a mountain in the middle of the night, in which case it's then a 6 hour drive.
Here are a few pictures of our trip. Smoke Hole Caverns are pretty spectacular. I brought a few dozen stalactites home for each and every one of you. Just kidding. That would be illegal. Probably.
Coming soon, the next few posts will be of all the furniture in the shop, along with prices and (if I have them) what they retail for in other stores as well. After all, this is the real reason why you're looking at my blog, right?
Half our family in the cave.  
Baby T can't get enough. 

Thickest Stalactite in the World.

We're a "knee socks" kind of family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment