Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bla Bla Blog.

I love when I'm reading through some of my favorite blogs and I find something we have here at the store.
For instance, our modern arc lamp is a pretty big hit here at the shop, but I never thought of putting it in a nursery. Here it is on an inspiration board at laybabylay.com. So fresh.
boy nursery ideas
Oh, and p.s. for all you moms-to-be out there. I have to say that one of the smartest things I've ever copied, was using a dresser as a changing table. We just put a changing pad on top (careful to never leave your baby alone), and voila, a changing table that you won't outgrow in a year (or so). Plus, the mirror captivates her, so when I'm changing her diaper, she's a. distracted, and b. rarely ever cries about it. Easy, peezy, lemon-squeezy. I'll post have to post a pic of baby T's room soon. 

1 comment:

  1. This is really a nice blog with great post, I would really like to keep reading here. Thanks for this nice article, valuable information for all and of course I will recommend my friends to read this for sure.
    Oak Furniture

    ReplyDelete