Tuesday, August 30, 2011

From Rags To Riches.

 A Cinderella Story:


After
Before




Already helping mom reupholster...she's going to be taking over in no time! 

I can't believe how well these chairs match this table. I mean, I'm definitely not an everything has to be all matchy, matchy type person, but when I find these things from two separate people (thanks guys at the flea market if you're reading this), and bring them together, it just makes me so happy. Sorry about the pattern, fellows. I'm just really into florals right now. I know, 1990 called and it wants their flowers back. But this design's pretty updated and mod now, right? I think so. Maybe I'll call this my "how to seal the deal" line. Guys, if you have furniture that appeals to a girl's senses, it's an automatic check. At least in my book. Not that I have a book. But if I did, there'd be a check right by classy furniture. 
Anyways, there are lots of new accessories in the shop. Heaps (as my Australian friends would say), and a couple new end tables. Plus, come enjoy some new sales (it's already been 3 weeks, so it's time to mark it down). 



No comments:

Post a Comment