Monday, November 11, 2013

Real Estate Monday: Deutschtown Condo

Welcome back. Today we're heading to the historic Deutschtown part of Pittsburgh. Nestled right next to the Short North, it's a newly revitalized area that's a short walk to lots of fun; my personal favorite- Bistro To Go. Every time my husband and I go to a Pirates game we park on E. Ohio street (because it's free!), eat at the delectable Bistro's (yum!), hop across the street to the old school ice cream shop (sorry I don't know the actual name, but it's cheap and good), then walk down to PNC park. How's that for a date night? So now that you know I'm a fan of this location, let me also preface city living is not for the faint of heart. There's still a lot of rawness that happens in these areas, but I'm a city girl at heart so here goes: 
602 Lockhart Street #8: 3 bedroom/1.5 bath condo/townhouse. This condo is as cute as can be. Although, I'm pretty sure by the looks of the pictures it's not a true 3 bedroom, but rather they're counting the loft/den as a third room since it's huge. I could be wrong though, so if this is your house or if you've seen it in person, correct me, please. 

Awesome vaulted ceilings- gives the illusion of more space.

This home owner has some serious style with that farm table and metal cafe chairs.
 I like. 

Nice color scheme here. I love the white on top, again adding the illusion of space.

Great modern bathroom, with updated trough sink. 

Probably the master. 

This is a really fun loft space continued with the picture below.

Other side of the loft with half bath attached. 
There you have it. An adorable condo with city living at it's best. And dropping $150k for a renovated condo ain't bad when you check the comps in the area. Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment