Monday, June 30, 2014

Real Estate Monday: Plum Boro

I found the cutest stand-alone condos on the outskirts of Oakmont. I'm so drawn to smaller homes for some reason- I swear I'm like a 70 yr. old retiree trapped in a 30 yr. old's body. I just want the minimum to take care of, and to have my home be streamlined down to the essentials seems so appealing. Anyways, enough about me and my quirky desires. Here are two condos (or patio homes?) located on Ridgemead Fields Drive.
The first is the smaller of the two with 2 bed/1.5 baths. It's listed for $159,900. The outside is charming and extremely well-kept. The inside, while clean and appearing to be fairly spacious, is a little dated. I'd be whipping out some chalk paint for those kitchen cabinets in a heart beat. 

3 Ridgemead Fields DrUNIT 3, Verona, PA 15147

Isn't is so cute? The stucco reminds me of Florida.  

 What a lovely backyard and patio to spend your free time.

 I wish I could see more of that ginormous window in the entry way. I'm sure it provides an amazing amount of light. 

The kitchen, oh the kitchen, how 1980's of you. That's okay...nothing a little sweat equity can't fix. 

A nice open living room/dining room combo. I'm a little weary of all that carpet, but I think even layering some area rugs would not only define the separate spaces, but also break up and preserve that sea of beige.

The master has a nice big bathroom and walk-in closet. 

The second condo is a little bigger, with 3 bed/3.5 baths. It also has a heavier price tag at $250k.
 Again, such excellent curb appeal. 
I love how this one has a Spanish-Mediterranean flare to it. 

The fireplace is so warm and cozy. 


The kitchen, while not completely updated, still has a fresh look to it, and goes well with the rest of the house. 
There are two bedrooms on the main floor, and one on the lower level. Feel free to click on the address links for more pictures. 

What do you think? Could you live like this? There is a condo fee that covers the outside maintenance, water, sewage, snow removal (!) and an option to belong to the wellness center at Longwood. 



* I am not the listing agent for any of the homes I share on Real Estate Mondays, unless otherwise stated. I do not receive any compensation for these posts. If you'd like more information on any of the homes, please contact me via email or cell and I can email you the MLS report or schedule a showing for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment