Monday, July 22, 2013

Real Estate Monday: Whitehall

I'm getting this up really late tonight, but at least it's technically still Monday. I don't know much about Whitehall, but I'm assuming it's nice based on its location to Mount Lebanon. Let me know if I'm wrong.
This is one serious Colonial stone house built in 1880. I'm normally not a fan of Colonials, but I find this one inviting and intriguing. It's a 3 bed/2 bath house situated on a gorgeous piece of property (the pictures remind me of my love for The Secret Garden). What do you think?
4634 Echo Glen Drive, Whitehall 15236
 



A little uninteresting, but has potential to be a beautiful family room. 

I love open hallways. 

What a lovely and inviting bedroom. 

The architecture on this porch is fantastic. 



Not sure what this is used for, but it'd be an awesome playhouse. 



No comments:

Post a Comment