Monday, July 8, 2013

Real Estate Monday: Greenfield


I'm on a roll for the amount of homes I've found this month that I'd gladly move into for under $200k. This one's at 4251 Stanley St. in Greenfield and it's listed at $175k. It's fairly move-in ready, but I'm sure we could find some cosmetic things to change. Just for fun, right? It looks extremely clean and well-kept, and it's in a good area. With sidewalks and bicycle paths, both Squirrel Hill and the South Sides works are within reach. I'm clearly obsessed with my bike these days, so you'll have to excuse me that every house I choose to feature is based on its bicycle-ability (not a word, I know).
Here are the pictures courtesy of zillow.
Isn't it cute? It may already have a colorful front door, I can't tell, but I think turquoise would be fun, don't you? 
This would be marvelous, and it really wouldn't take much to transform it into something like this. 
You'll have to click on the source, because this house is simply amazing. 
Back to the Greenfield house- the entry way, I presume.
I love stair runners. This is such a warm & inviting hallway. I don't think I'd do a thing to change it. And those little pendant lights are adorable. 

I think this kitchen has great bones. Maybe painting the island black to add some contrast and break up the wood tones. Ooh, and a farm sink would be awesome. 
Simple and pretty. An elegant chandelier would be a nice touch. Wonder what they have?  


Sold! 
Wish it had a garage, but I think those steps are pretty charming up to the back porch. It almost has a beachy feel to it. Throw some starfish in the windows like this, and I'm convinced.
source

Happy House Hunting! 







No comments:

Post a Comment