Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Brown Lucite Swivel Chairs



I picked up these super-slick chairs a few weeks ago. I was pretty surprised when I saw how good of shape they were in. Usually the lucite is scratched like crazy. Unfortunately, the cushions each have a small rip in them. If I were smart, I would have had sewing lessons years ago that way I could redo simple cushions like these. But, alas, I know not how to do the piping so they're being sold as is. Hopefully, their new owners will know how to sew (or at least a good upholsterer) and can bring them up to date. Here are a few examples of redone chairs in similar form.
source
 I'd personally go for a modern pattern like the one above (maybe in a vibrant, contrasting color). Or you can't go wrong with classic white like the ones below.
source

source

I think they'd be awesome as a pair of chairs set up across from a nice mid century modern desk. Or around a tulip base table like this:

Eclectic Dining Room by San Francisco Interior Designers & Decorators Fiorella Design
For more inspiration and similar styles you can click here

1 comment:

  1. Our range of Relax At Eeze swivel reclining chairs offer superb levels of comfort and support. Available in a range of leather, fabric or PU materials, our swiveling chair collection offer something for every taste and budget. Furthermore, our prices can not be beaten, plus you get free next working day swivel chair delivery on all stock items ordered before midday, swivel rocker recliner
    .

    ReplyDelete