Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Master Bedroom Color Palette

If you read my last post, you'll know I'm finally redoing our master bedroom. I've honestly put very little effort into styling this room in the past (as evidence by my picture below). I mean, it looks fine, but it's really uninspiring. I've always been into mismatched furniture, but let's be real, there's no cohesiveness to this look. 
So without further adieu, here's the new color scheme. I'm going for a dramatic, bohemian look. Lots of color, but it'll be in pops of accents throughout the room. The main wall color will be Peacock Tail in an ultra flat paint. The color in this picture looks a little lighter than it does in person. We'll see how that translates on the wall. I hope I like it.
I'm also thinking of using this Cherry Jubilee color in a high gloss on my nightstands, but that will have to wait to see how the wall color turns out. Either way, both the seafoam and cherry colors run throughout two of the quilts we normally use on our bed. Paint goes up tomorrow. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. The Murphy bed mechanism is usually a patented, special EMPLOY device that permits your current bed to be able to possibly be simply lifted up straight into its recess as well as easily pulled decrease directly into a sleeping position. your straightforward concept of the mechanism is actually in excess of one hundred many years old. The item am invented AND patented through William L. Murphy in the early 1900s. murphy bed ikea

    ReplyDelete