Monday, April 29, 2013

Real Estate Monday: Monroeville

Today I'm highlighting 1081 Jefferson Heights Rd.If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm drawn to the more contemporary, open floor plans. I like how this house looks like a Frank Lloyd Wright house, yet has a very reasonable price tag. It looks clean, well-kept, and well-staged. Tony and I looked at a farm house on this street three years ago that is literally across the street. I don't like that there are no sidewalks on this street, a problem I can't seem to get away from in this town. What's the deal Pittsburgh? Is it too much to ask for a girl to want to walk safely in her own neighborhood. I've turned into the 60 yr. old crossing guard in our old neighborhood who yells at cars to slow down. Stepping down off my soapbox now...here are some pictures. You can take the virtual tour here.




No comments:

Post a Comment