Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Last Chance at Romance.

I was going to title this "last chance with Mary Jane", until my husband informed me what that song meant. I don't want you to get any wrong ideas. I also don't know why I feel the need to constantly explain my titles. I mean, do y'all really pay attention to titles? Really? And for you native Pittsburghers out there, y'all is the equivalent of yens, a word I still cannot seem to grasp from where it was originally derived.
So back to the title. It does have relevance. This couch, my friends, is on its last call.

When I first saw her, she was cleverly situated in a house that somewhat reminded me of a cabin. I loved the bright colors, the vintage feel, the high back. But it's been a whole two and a half months at last, and no one loves her as much as me, apparently. It's okay. I won't take offense. I just wanted to offer one. last. time.
After this next week, she'll be on her way to a new home.
It's been a good week in the shopping department. We're taking a trip tomorrow morning to pick up a few more goodies from a lovely lady's home. And by few, I mean like ten things. Thus, the reason why this couch needs to find a new home. In the mean time, good luck navigating around the store.

p.s. anyone interested in the most amazing tiger-striped oak bar you've ever seen? It's old, and it's awesome. Oh, and it's also 8 feet long, so you'll need plenty of room. Perhaps a kitchen island?

No comments:

Post a Comment