Friday, October 28, 2011

Artsy Fartsy

Where has this week gone? Wow. I had intentions of writing like 10 new posts, but alas, time has not been on my side this week. So, a little recap:
First.
Before

After
Here's the after shot of the buffet last posted about. I feel slightly shady about posting this a day too late because as luck, or something of the sort would have it, it sold yesterday! But I've decided to keep doing more projects like this since it got such good feedback. Any requests? 
Second. We visited a neighbor of my Aunt's on the North Shore. They were having a huge estate sale as they just sold their home and are majorly downsizing. They probably have one of the most substantial art collections I've ever seen (and I come from a family of artists). We're displaying and consigning about 1/8 of that art collection. Lots of original prints and a great variety. So come on over and check it out. 
I'm sure I'll post some pictures of them at some point. 
Third. We just brought in a gorgeous 3 piece living room set from Bauhaus. It's a neutral beige/creme/mother of pearl (anyone remember that toothpaste commercial I'm referencing here?), and it looks brand new. All you in need of a beautiful, comfy couch better check it out soon. 
Hope to see you all tomorrow (Saturday). And for all you flea market fans, Rossi's Flea Market is having a Halloween costume parade/contest for kids tomorrow morning at 10. My little tiger will be there bright and early parading around.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment