Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Real Estate Wednesday: Polish Hill

I know it's supposed to be Real Estate Monday, but today's Wednesday and this cool house just popped on the market this morning- so we're going with it.
I love me a good renovation, and I love a good deal. $240,000 seems pretty inexpensive to me to get a fully renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house.
3602 Bethoven Polish Hill 
 Slightly unassuming on the outside...
 ...but super open and bright on the inside. 

 I love all the light flooding into the kitchen.

 This feels like some chic, New York hotel bathroom. 
I'm not sure if these bedrooms have doors, but still pretty awesome.  

 ...and I'm always a sucker for exposed beams. 
Most modern renovations feel cold to me, but this house feels warm and inviting, doesn't it? 

*While I'm not the listing agent for any of the houses I display on my Real Estate Monday/Wednesday posts, I'm happy to show this house or any house you may be looking at. Please don't hesitate to call or email me. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always look for everything small thing while real estate investment-
    Location
    Budget
    Security
    and the future plans.
    Ref - Affordable flats in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete