Monday, May 25, 2015

Real Estate Monday: Central North Shore- 2 for 1

Are you finding that investors are getting more creative with their flips? I am, and it makes me happy. I'm actually contemplating working with one, and if so, you can be sure I'll lobby for some unique features. Here are two homes- one of which isn't necessarily a flip- but both fairly creative, fitting in perfectly with the eclectic area that surrounds them.
915 Peralta St. Pittsburgh, Pa 15212 for $245,000.
It's got three bedrooms and two and a half baths. I love all the exposed brick, the open kitchen floor plan, and the different wood tones throughout the house. Take a look:










Now for a super- kitschy house in the same area...
607 Middle Street listed at $250,000- 2bed/1bath
It's more of an artsy, loft-style house, with an open master bedroom occupying the second floor. The third floor has this barn-like ladder to access it, and these neat pull out bins. It'd be awesome for a young teen, I'm sure. All the details in the house have been well thought out. It definitely caters towards my need to be more minimalist.
















 Which one would you pick?

* I am not the listing agent for any of the homes I share on Real Estate Mondays, unless otherwise stated. I do not receive any compensation for these posts. If you'd like more information on any of the homes, please contact me via email or cell and I'd be happy to schedule a showing for you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment