Monday, March 30, 2015

Real Estate Monday: South Side

It's about time for another REM post. And, yes, I'm a sucker for staging... anything decorated nicely automatically catches my eye! Can you blame me? Plus, this house makes me long for summer time and bike riding those great trails along the river. Come on warm weather!
75 S 16th Street, Pittsburgh, Pa 15203*** $249,900 3 bed/1.5 bath right on the flat part of the South Side Works area and close to the river. Doesn't get much better, does it?







I found this remodel to be very tasteful and cheery. 
***
While I'm not the listing agent, feel free to contact me today if you don't already have a Realtor and would like to see this house, or others like it. 

2 comments:

  1. Your post is really providing good information.. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts

    properties in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing as it is an excellent post would love to read your future post.

    Flats for sale in Hyderabad

    Flats in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete