Monday, October 13, 2014

Real Estate Monday: Thornburg

Today's Real Estate Monday is thanks to a friend who shot me over a picture of this house. It's pretty amazing, and has so much more potential. It reminds me of this bungalow in Seattle I posted about a while ago (seriously worth clicking on if you never saw it). This time the show stops in Thornburg, Pittsburgh. For a whopping $287,000 you call this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom estate your very own home.
560 Hamilton Rd. Pittsburgh, Pa 15205
 I love the curb appeal, and the beautiful California front porch. 


 The kitchen, while bland, is at least updated. I'd love to see some life breathed into it with some creamy gray cabinets, and a huge island painted black, with some fun stools around it. 
 The description says there's one large room upstairs with an ensuite bath. I'd say this would be more than adequate for a breathtaking master suite. Just add some new lighting, some warm paint, and furniture, and voila. 
 This courtyard reminds me of something you'd find in St. Augustine, FL. 


What'd you think? Did you click on the Seattle link? I think it would be a pretty awesome house. 

* I am not the listing agent for any of the homes I share on Real Estate Monday, unless otherwise stated. I do not receive any compensation for these posts. If you'd like more information on any of the homes, please contact me via email or cell and I can always schedule a showing for you :)

1 comment:

  1. It is an incredibly beautiful and very well maintained house. I just adore when there is such a big porch.

    ReplyDelete