Monday, May 26, 2014

Real Estate Monday: Central North Shore

Hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing Memorial weekend. I took about a three hour nap that felt great!
I thought I'd throw in a place I've actually seen in person. This weekend I took a client around the North Shore area. He's a young professional and wants to live where he can walk to work, or at least be a short bus ride away. I don't blame him. We looked at a place called Foster Square, right down from the Children's Museum and the legendary Gus & Yia Yia's snow cone stand. It's a co-op and it appears to be beautifully taken care of- the grounds are very well-maintained.
I wish I would have taken my own pictures because I actually felt like this apartment was much cuter in person. I told the listing realtor that the owner did a fabulous job at de-cluttering and staging as well, especially since they have small children. Not an easy task to do even without kids.
Here's 50 Foster Square, a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom co-op, listed at $176,900.

You walk immediately into the kitchen. It's small, but completely up-to-date and very adequate. There's a half bath opposite of the kitchen, and an open floor plan that flows into the dining room, then living room. 

 Every bedroom has huge closets that line the wall. I was very impressed by the amount of storage this condo has. The master occupies the entire third floor. It has a Juliet balcony and an en-suite bathroom. On the second floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom, with the laundry room tucked in one of the closets.
 The second bedroom has a balcony off of it as well, and it's a fairly large room.
Living close to downtown is definitely lifestyle decision that I find appealing. We park near here for Pirate games...it'd be awesome just to walk right outside your back door. What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment