Saturday, April 26, 2014

Bon Voyage 20's

I'm turning 30 on the 30th somewhere on the Atlantic Ocean half way between the U.S. and Spain! I'm celebrating by taking a transatlantic cruise to Barcelona with my husband and three year old. Crazy, huh?

My 20's were good to me- they encompassed so much of my major life experiences:

  • Graduating college
  • Moving to Morocco for a year
  • Hiking the Sahara Desert and surviving a sandstorm 
  • Getting engaged in Paris
  • Getting married
  • Buying my first house
  • Selling my first house
  • Spending three months in Ethiopia
  • Having my first child
  • Opening a store
  • Pursuing a career in real estate
  • Conceiving my second child
  • and finally this trip! 
A few days ago I finally decided to sign on with Keller Williams Realty. I'm really excited to begin this new adventure in life, and to see what my 30's will hold. Bon voyage! 


No comments:

Post a Comment