Saturday, December 14, 2013

Bonjour, un cafe s'il vous plait.



This makes me smile. And has nothing to do with design, but I thought I'd share anyways. A cafe in France charges extra for rudeness! Shouldn't everything in life be like this?

Also, while were speaking French... I give you the new and improved French Provincial Vanity. Sorry for the ugly garage shots. It's too cold to bring it outside for some prettier pictures.
The top and the middle opening have been painted a beautiful, Tiffany blue. 



The drawers are lined with some retro contact paper.

And the base has been sanded to its natural wood.
The vanity is listed for sale on the bedroom tab for $140, but I'll take 10 % off if you say "Bonjour, un vanite, s'il vous plait"! :)

2 comments:

  1. That's true and with impolite phrases, an extra is charge upon the customer. So better learn French phrases, Bonjour Mademoiselle!

    ReplyDelete