Monday, September 16, 2013

Real Estate Monday: Churchill Again

I know I said I was going to take a break on the Real Estate Monday series, but I just had to throw one more in there before I went on vacation. This house could be terrible in person. You never know. But I spotted three things in this house that makes me want to see more.
1. An adobe style fireplace- so neat. Plus, the gorgeous credenza and painting next to it!





2. A Danish modern dining table, awesome chairs, and a gorgeous built-in sideboard to match. Mid century modern in its truest form and I love it.
I'd definitely be negotiating some of the furniture into the sale. 
3. A chesterfield sofa. You can never go wrong with a leather-tufted chesterfield. Period.


Call me crazy, but if this owner has taste in these things, I'm betting the rest of the house is pretty cool, even if it is dated. Nothing a little paint can't fix if the bones are there, right?
Click here if you'd like to see more of this home. It's located at 2420 Marbury Rd. in Churchill, Pa 15221.


p.s. don't forget to stop by my tent at the Waterfront Fall Festival this Saturday. I think I'll be the only one with furniture. We shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment