Tuesday, September 10, 2013

21 Days Hath September: I made it market event!

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! I hope you realized today's event got canceled due to rain. BOO!!! But, it will be rescheduled, and I will let you know when as soon as I do. So stay tuned.


Of course it really goes, "Thirty days hath September..." BUT I was trying to be catchy and grab your attention. I hereby announce my first outdoor market event at the Waterfront's Fall Festival on Saturday, September 21st from 1-5pm. I made it! Market is hosting the event near the fountain at Starbucks and you can click here for a list of all the artists attending. I'll be bringing with me some one-of-a-kind pieces that I'm sure you'll love. Here's a couple things I've been working on below:
Remember this post about these chairs? Well, here's the end result. I have the perfect table to pair them with and I think it'll make an adorable breakfast nook. You'll just have to wait and see. 

This book caddy was so drab before, I couldn't even bear to take a picture, lest I break the camera. Now any child (or adult) would be proud to display their favorite books and magazines.  

This was a fun find. It was made in the former USSR circa 1960's. I'm not going to do much to it... I want to keep it fairly true to its original design- a simple, mid century modern child's rocker. But, I might stain the seat slightly darker to pop a bit. We'll see. 
p.s.  I'm going to be taking a break for the rest of this month on the Real Estate Monday's Series to allow the market to replenish a bit (that and we're going out of town for a late summer vacation).
p.p.s. There's still one day left of the auction... still lots of steals!!! Click on this link (ayptoday) and register to bid. It's so much fun!
This little girl says, "See you at the Waterfront!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment