Monday, June 10, 2013

Real Estate Monday: Regent Square Condo

Let's take a peek at the cutest, little condo in Pittsburgh. Well, maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but this is a really good example of how proper staging can sell a place. If I were single, or if it were just me and my husband, this place would be perfect. It's on the back end of Regent Square, so only a short walk to coffee shops and bars, a bike ride to Sq. Hill or Shadyside, and a quick bus ride to the city. It's only $79,000 and it's completely redone. I mean completely. Take a look at the pictures I grabbed off the listing website, or click here for more info. Anyone seen this in person? I'd love to know.



Love the grey. And all the mid century modern decor. 

That's a gorgeous Master. 

Look at the bamboo floors, the bamboo arms on the chair, and the brass end table. 


No comments:

Post a Comment