Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Aftermath.

A BIG, HUGE thank you to everyone who came out to our Holiday Arcade Party last Sunday at our new space. Good news: it was really a huge success. Bad news,  I was so busy I forgot to snap pictures till the very end. Some of the highlights included a Techmo Bowl tournament, a free raffle with ridiculously 80's snowsuit, lots of new furniture, and some great food (my father-in-law runs a small deli and catered for us).  For those of you who missed it, don't worry, I'll post all the furniture up like usual. The only difference is I won't be having regular shop hours, so you'll have to schedule an appointment if you'd like to see something in person. I also listed all the arcade memorabilia in our Etsy store, so if you're interested in getting you're loved ones something special for their man cave, it's easy to do, just click here. And if you'd like to save on shipping by picking up locally, that's always an option.
Here are the two pictures I was able to snap, and some more of the new furniture we have in. Coming soon, a post about customizing furniture and the mystery paper found in a drawer.








No comments:

Post a Comment