Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season... ours isn't over quite yet. We still have one more family party this coming Sunday, and then we'll roll in the New Years with a wedding. Yay!
I've been kind of a slacker this month in light of the holidays at getting everything posted and priced on my blog. As a THANK YOU for your patience and a gift from me to you, I'll take off 25% your next purchase from now till the New Years. Just reference this blog post and it's yours.
Here's a little glimpse into our Christmas festivities.
@ our house, we had a pre-Christmas celebration with some old friends and their little girl Eloise. 


Mantle all decked out with  my favorite chili lights I stole from my mom years ago.

@ Pepaw's house Christmas Eve. 

 Christmas morning @ our place.
T painted this picture for her dad.
It took us three different days to achieve that layered-texture look, and she loved every bit of it. 
T in her new playroom with her new presents. 

@ grandparents house opening round 3 of  presents. We're all fighting colds and the flu at this point
 :(
p.s. Furby might end up outside, does anyone know how to turn it off? 

No comments:

Post a Comment