Friday, September 30, 2011

Now that's a sign!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the song that's playing in the shop as I write this is singing "Ladies and Gentlemen" over and over. I guess it manifested itself in my writing. How apres peau (apropos?). Anyways, here's what we've all been waiting for. Or at least what I've been waiting for. It only took 2 strong men, 3 tall ladders, 6 drill bits, 1 trip to Lowes, 6 screws, and 2 months to complete.
Maybe you can find us a little easier. 


We're really excited for the sign! 

Oh, and have you seen my new favorite piece? 





Isn't she pretty?
All that punched tin. I'm not usually into the country tin look, but I made an exception, and I'm glad I did because it fills in the space in an, otherwise, very sad back room.
I coincidentally found this other piece with punched tin. It's sort of a buttercream color. I know it's hard to tell in the picture, but it's quite nice as well.
Kelly's mom informed me it's called a Pie Chest. I'm ok with that.
Don't be surprised if you find a pie when you open the door.






No comments:

Post a Comment