Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Post Labor Day.

I hope you had as much fun as this little girl did! 


Obsessed with "ba-ba's" hat. 
I heard Saturday was a very busy day here at Redesignation. Thanks Uncle Ryan for helping out while we were down in Roanoke, VA at a Softball Tournament. They raised $29k at this tournament and it all goes straight towards a school in Paraguay. Awesome.
While I was exploring the land down there, I noticed they have a ton of consignment furniture shops! I mean a ton. 
Good thing I don't live in Roanoke, or I might be out of a job! 
Anyways, I'm back and the gross amount of sales while I was gone is forcing me to scramble to get new furniture in. Not a bad problem to have, just gotta call in some backup, that's all. 
So hopefully there'll be some new stuff in TODAY. And if not today, then soon. 
And, as always, if you have something to consign, drop me an email at shopredesignation@gmail.com
I've had a lot of requests for love seat/lounge chairs. 
Also, here are those chairs I redid. Not exactly the yellow I was going for, but it'll do. For now. 
I'm also going to have to stuff them with more stuffing, but you get the idea. 
Please excuse the very bare living room. It's constantly a work in progress. Just imagine a distressed table in the middle (it's still in our garage). And yes I said living room. There used to be couches in here, until I put them in the "dining" room. I'm unconventional, what can I say? 
I'll have to take you on a tour of our little bungalow some day. 








No comments:

Post a Comment