Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kids Incorporated

First of all, anybody remember this TV show? It was definitely one of my favorites. More importantly, I never connected that Fergie was little Stacy Ferguson in this show. No wonder I like The Black Eyed Peas. 
Second of all, WE'RE IN BUSINESS!!! We signed the lease today for 2633 Murray Avenue. We get the keys the first week of July and have a few minor renovations to complete. Lucky for me I have superman as a husband. No really. He is. Stay tuned for info on our GRAND opening. In the meantime, here are some pictures of the "before" space, as well as some pictures of "option #1" when we were deciding which space to go with. I was told today that it's going to be an art gallery. I think we'll compliment each other well, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else will go into this strip. I know my husband would like a Chipotle. So if any of you are looking to start a Chipotle franchise out there, we'd be much obliged to accept you at Morrowfield. 



And now some pictures of the other storefront we were looking at... I can't wait to see how he renovates it! 

See what I mean about the water damage? 


We liked this peek through window,
so we'll be adding one to our office.


4 comments:

  1. A coffee shop. With outside seating. I can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would love that next door to me... I need to go scout out some local coffee shops and bribe their owners to come by and take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! that looks like a fantastic space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! How exciting!!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the finished product - I'm sure it will be amazing!!:)

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete