Saturday, August 8, 2015

Ikea PAX Wardrobes/ Master Bedroom Redo Part 3

Decorating is always such an on-going process. We've had these Ikea PAX wardrobes for over a year now, and while I've loved having them, I wasn't quite sold on the "exposed" look. I decided to repaint the center console to blend in with the wall color. It's just a sleeker look in general and I love it. I've also been using the "KonMari" method (without even realizing it) for the past few months getting rid of the clothes (and other stuff) that just take up space. I think I've donated about 4 bags of clothing so far. It feels so refreshing to clean out what you don't really use.










*the new rug was an ebay score for $40! It's really soft. 

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a large number of intriguing stuff in your site particularly its exchange. From the huge amounts of remarks on your articles, I figure I am not by any means the only one having all the pleasure here! keep doing awesome TNG Services 

    ReplyDelete