Monday, February 9, 2015

Real Estate Monday: Forest Hills

I haven't done a REM post in a while. Let's see how rusty I am.
This house is one of my favorite styles in Pittsburgh- the Frank Lloyd Wright style. Perfect for showcasing some cool mid century modern furniture. I've actually been in this house a couple years ago, and I find it adorable and quite affordable. Listed for $139,900 is a 3 bed, 2 bath home. Let me know if you'd like to see it in person.

136 Fairfax Rd,Pittsburgh, PA 15221 

Not a very telling picture of the front, but there's a massive deck for some great outdoor living on the front of the house. 

 I love BIG windows! And exposed brick... what a fun living space. 
 The living room flows around to the dining room and kitchen. 

 A kitschy, little powder room with some awesome 70's wall paper. 

  Not a bad master bath for a smaller home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment