Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Diamonds in the Rough.


Here are a bunch of things that might not make it to the shop before we switch everything over to the church. So I thought I'd take some pictures. Some things are a bit diamond in the rough, as is the church still, but there's still some really great bones to these pieces. Message me at shopredesignation@gmail.com if you'd like to inquire about measurements or prices. Also, still going on at the store: 20% off all regular priced inventory (excludes items sold at a discounted price as a set), 10% off already slashed prices, and 30% off all high-end lighting on the back wall and chandeliers. I'll be running this sale at least until I hear for sure whether or not our lease is being taken over in September. If it is, we'll be moving out, and I believe a natural baby store will be moving in. I'll keep you posted either way.
Vintage Mid Century Modern Sofa


Retro Blonde Dresser
2 Triple Blonde Dressers
   
   
Waterfall Dresser & Mirror



Iron MCM Chair



Weiman End Table



MCM Cabinet


Monitor Furniture Co. Desk


Antique Bench 



Retro Dining Table

Set of 4 Wicker Ladder Back Chairs

Pair of "Lighthouse" Lamps




Small Bookcase 
 
Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment