Thursday, February 9, 2012

There's a Wocket in my Pocket!

walnut bookcase $130/ creme dresser $215/ glass dining table & chairs $350

rowe sofa $425/ pair of cane back chairs $150/ pair of retro lamps $40
Yes, I'm a bit ridiculous, but I couldn't help BUT think of furniture as I was reading this beloved Dr. Sues book to T. She's finally at the stage where she wants to be read to verses just eating the pages. I mean, let's be honest, she still eats anything paper, but at least she's interested in the story now. And who wouldn't be interested in bofas on sofas, and ninks in sinks and (my husband's favorite) the nooth grush on your tooth brush.
Just a little update on the building we're purchasing, we should be closing at the end of February, but it's going to take a bit of time to get it up and running. In the meantime, I resigned the lease for the store in Squirrel Hill and I'm super excited for the new salon to go in next to us.
Have a fabulous weekend. I'm flying down to my hometown (Jacksonville, Florida) so my folks can spend some time with their grand baby and so I can soak up a little bit of that Florida sunshine I miss so much! 

1 comment:

  1. oh I'm so glad you get to go see your family...but jealous, as we are stuck in the freezing, snowy, tundra. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete